Need Excellent Melbourne Locksmith Services?
Hi, if you’re looking for Excellent Locksmiths, lock repairs, lock changes or doors opened, then congratulations, you’ve come to the right place.
Our services & skills are battle tested. Can you imagine working in crime ridden suburbs? Attending multiple break ins to clients houses? Having to increase security to the doors & and the windows, assessing where the points of weakness are? If you did this then you would gain valuable information. You would also gain priceless experience regarding door & window security locks.
Hi, my name’s Jarrod Hopkins & I spent many years working in some of Melbourne’s highest crime suburbs as a locksmith, in that time I attended many sites to address a wide range of home security issues, & repaired damaged doors after break-ins. In that time I honed my locksmith skills & increased my knowledge, covering various residential & commercial locksmith issues & applications.
We have now opened our own locksmith service. for the Melbourne & the surrounding suburbs. If you need expert advice or assistance for your door or window locks, then fill out the form or give me a call.
Save $20 off your next Locksmith job
Here’s some of the benefits of dealing with Excellent Locksmiths.
- You get a full domestic locksmith service from a seasoned expert.
- Excellent Locksmith’s 7 day a week, 24 hour a day service performs emergency openings for families, couples, singles & business’s.
- Our uniformed, professional locksmiths travel in their mobile vehicles & perform all manner of on site openings, repairs & installations.
- You get my 100% best price guarantee.
- 12 month service warranty.
Most Common Locksmith Services
A locksmith service offers expertise on locks and provides an essential service to anyone wanting to secure their premises or valuables. They are particularly useful if you lose a key or if a door lock breaks. Locksmiths have the tools, techniques and the knowledge to open doors when you may have locked yourself out or misplaced your keys.
A locksmith can create keys and other opening devices at very short notice and quickly. A professional locksmith is likely to be very important to you when you least expect or when it's urgent as well as at times that are not urgent.
You will need to know where to look and how to find out if a particular locksmith is reputable and honest. Here are some tips to bear in mind to minimize the stress when you need a locksmith.
5. Be sure to ask the locksmith service you choose if they are insured because if any of your property is damaged while the locksmith is repairing the lock or their poor workmanship makes you home insurance is null and voided then at least you are covered.